Our Past and Present Services Includes Exporting Seafoods Ourselves, Assisting Indonesian Companies Export Seafoods to Key International Seafood Markets, Assisting Foreign Seafood Companies Source and Export Seafoods from Indonesia, Assisting Foreign Seafood Companies Manage Quality Control and Other Indonesian Staff and Assisting Foreign Seafood Companies Lease Seafood Plants in Indonesia and Also we can Provide the Following Services for your Company :
▪Source any seafood you are looking for from Indonesia, that are listed or described in this website.
▪Arrange, produce and export seafoods in your own personal packaging.
▪Developing your value added seafood products.
▪Sourcing your seafoods so you receive consistent and regular supplies of high quality seafood every week of the year and added supplies when needed during your peak selling periods of the year.
▪Arranging personal quality control staff to ensure consistent high quality for your seafoods and making sure your seafood specifications are attained.
▪Assist your company to establish, operate and export seafoods from a seafood plant in Indonesia.
▪Establish exclusive rights to an existing seafood plant in Indonesia only exporting seafoods to you.
WE CAN PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES FOR EVERY CONTAINER EXPORTED FROM INDONESIA TO YOU, FOR A REASONABLE FEE PER CONTAINER ;
- Sourcing the best quality seafood raw materials and a continuous supply of each seafood raw material
- Sourcing, negotiating and monitoring the most suitable Indonesian seafood plant to export to you
- Continually monitoring and providing intel on field raw material prices
- Assisting with negotiating the best minimal risk payment system for your foreign importing company
- Monitoring and matching foreign import company progress payments, to actual physical production by the Indonesian seafood export company
- Placing and managing a QA staff in the Indonesian seafood export company, to monitor quality and monitor your seafood specifications and any other instructions as directed
- Weekly progress, monitoring and intel reports
- Monitoring and assisting with best price cargo and freight costs
- Weekly teleconferencing with your company
- Weekly teleconferencing with the Indonesian plant
- Once a week, or more times if needed, our specialist Indonesian management staff will visit the Indonesian seafood plant to inspect production quantities in accordance with finished product production schedules, quality of raw materials, quality of finished products, packaging, seafood specifications and any other weekly inspection requirements
- Export documentation checking
- Assisting with sourcing packaging according to your company’s specifications
- Monitoring all seafood raw material sourcing and receiving, processing quality and seafood specifications, finished products, cold storage facilities and all export issues
- Updates on sourcing additional seafoods with seafood raw material prices, quantities and seasons
- Monitoring all pricing issues and fluctuations that may cause any changes in seafood prices being offered
- Foreign staff frequently visiting the Indonesian seafood plant producing and exporting your seafoods